At A Child’s Academy, your baby gets extra-special care. Our Infant Room was designed with safety and comfort in mind. We also seek to provide valuable stimulation when your baby is awake and alert, to promote essential development. Babies play, listen to stories, and interact with teachers and caregivers. They are only placed in their cribs at nap time. They also enjoy rides in our safe strollers to enjoy some fresh air on the days when the weather cooperates!
To keep you abreast of your child’s progress, our staff keeps a log of all of your child’s feedings, diaper changes and activities, as well as his or her general mood and disposition. A copy of your infant’s daily report is given to you every day.
ACA is Gainesville’s top provider of Preschool Care.
Our team specializes in early childhood education. Our infants program is one of the best in the state. When looking for your Alachua County child care provider don’t settle for less contact A Child’s Academy to get the best for your child and family. We are Gainesville Florida’s preferred Preschool, VPK, and After School care providers.
1. Discover ACA
You found us! The first step to registering your child in one of the care and education programs that we offer is finding the perfect center for your needs. A Child’s Academy is Gainesville Florida’s #1 Preschool, After School, VPK, and Summer Care provider.
2. Schedule a Tour
Once you have ready up a bit on the programs and curriculum we offer we can coordinate a time for you to visit our facility. Our team will schedule a tour that works with your schedule for you to see our classrooms, play areas, as well as the ins/outs of our Preschool.
3. Select a Program
Once you have seen our facility and met our wonderful staff you’re steadily approaching the final portions of the registration process. From here all that’s left is talking an ACA team member & discussing what the right child care program for your needs would be.
Infant Program Activities
- Physical Stimulation. Young babies are developing at a very fast pace at this stage. We present gross motor activities to help build and fine-tune movement skills to achieve simple body movements for mobile infants.
- Ball games help to produce movements of the legs as well as the hands, developing coordination.
- Bell Anklets produce important leg movement.
- Turning and changing position promotes movement in the large muscle groups.
- Offering objects at a reasonable distance is designed to produce movement in small muscle groups and also requires concentration skills.
- Crawl games are any activity that stimulates your baby’s crawling mechanisms.
- Intellectual Stimulation. Through verbal exchanges, playing music, and making various noises, we guide your infant to explore objects for size, shape, color, texture, movement, position, and sound. In this way, we facilitate bottle holding, fingering foods, picking up small objects, and learning to creep, crawl, and walk.
- Social Development. Through interaction with familiar people and each other, the babies receive reassurance and nurturing at all times. Our caregivers offer a gentle touch and a calm voice while encouraging friendly play.
- Dedicated Cribs. We guarantee a dedicated crib for your baby, where all the crib paraphernalia and toys are his or hers alone.
- Sleeping Mats. Each one-year-old sleeps on the same mat every day at nap time. Every mat is disinfected daily.
- Vertical Cribs isolate a child from other children.
- Crib Sheets are changed on a regular basis.
- Changing Tables are disinfected after each diaper change.
- Crib Toys are disinfected regularly and are never shared by two infants.
- Play Mats are disinfected after each use.
- Hand Washing. Teachers use disinfectant soap in regular hand-washings.
- Nightly Cleaning. In addition to area cleanings during the day, the Infant Room is thoroughly cleaned every night.
Want to know more about our Infant Daycare Program?
Request more info about this program, including Rates and School Info by filling out the form below. Look for the email and we will be in touch shortly.
ACA – INFANT PROGRAMS
A Child’s Academy has been serving Gainesville Florida as the go-to preschool, VPK, After School Care, Summer Camp, and Gainesville Daycare services. for over four decades.
3401 NW 34th Street
Gainesville, FL 32605
or email any time.
ACA Helps Encourages | Growth & Learning |